Corbett has a long known pine for tigers and it stipulates for wildlife enthusiasts. This legendary relationship between this place and one of the most revered species of land animal develops a passion of love for the nature. Corbett is well known for its Tiger Reserve, which was later named Jim Corbett and was India’s first national park established in 1957. The reserve was named after the legendary tiger hunter ‘Jim Corbett’ whose former house at Kaladhungi is now a museum.
- Welcome Drink
- Morning Tea
- Evening Tea
- Nature Trek to Waterfall
- Treasure Hunt
- Adventure Activities
- Bon fire & Snacks
- Paint Ball
- Arrival at the resort, check-in
- Take a sip of your welcome drink while you get a glimpse of the excellent resort. Jump in the pool or spend some leisure time around.
- Enjoy your delicious lunch in a classy restaurant followed by a guided nature trek to the Waterfall
- Tea will be served on your return to the resort. Later, prepare yourself for dance on some lovely DJ music. A bonfire will keep you warm while you enjoy your snacks and drinks.
- It’s Dinner time when you are ready. Retire to bed with tired bodies.
- Embark on Jungle Safari at 6 a.m. in 4X4 vehicles.
- Tea and breakfast at the resort on arrival
- Indulge in some soft adventure activities (Rock Climbing, Rappelling, Flying Fox, Army Obstacle Course, and Zorbing)
- Enjoy a fun-filled game of Treasure hunt followed by Paint Ball tournament (50 Bullets/PP). Note: You can also choose to visit the nearby Museum and temple if you like.
- Tea, fun by riverside followed by bonfire
- Have a delicious dinner and retire to bed for a peaceful sleep in the comfort of your room.
- Enjoy Tea and Breakfast.
- Spend some leisure time around the resort with some indoor/outdoor games.
- Check-out and departure with sweet memories of Corbett
- Arrival at Udyog Vihar
You will start from Gurgaon a night before to reach your resort at Corbett in the morning. Check into the resort with a welcome drink to keep you refreshed. To brace up for the first day adventure, you can take your time out relaxing or seeing around having a look at the resort or spending time with your loved one on the pool side.
At noon, get ready to satiate your hunger with a delicious lunch. After lunch, you will proceed for a guided nature trek to the waterfall.
Upon return, enjoy your welcome tea and lap up on the occasion of evening bonfire with drinks and snacks.
Dinner at night
The day two adventure starts with a 4*4 jeep safari trip to the Corbett Tiger Reserve followed by tea and breakfast at the resort upon arrival.
Save the day by indulging in some soft adventure activities like Rock Climbing, Rappelling, Flying Fox, Army Obstacle Course, and Zorbing.
Make the most of this afternoon time by playing Treasure hunt followed by Paint Ball tournament (50 Bullets/PP).
On request, we can arrange a visit to the nearby museum and temple.
Revel in the evening bonfire with drinks and snacks.
A delectable dinner awaits you at night.
Upon breakfast in the morning, you will have a good time playing some indoor/outdoor games.
Thereafter, you will check-out of the resort and leave for Gurgaon.